Der Artikel wurde erfolgreich hinzugefügt.
Promoting multilingual practices in school and home environments
ca. 300 Seiten, Onlinequelle (E-Library)
V&R unipress, 1. Edition, 2023
- Anna Szczepaniak-Kozak
- Prof. Dr. habil. Anna Szczepaniak-Kozak ist Wissenschaftlerin am Institut für Angewandte Linguistik der Adam-Mickiewicz-Universität Posen, Polen. Ihre Forschungsinteressen sind interkulturelle Kommunikation, Fremdsprachendidaktik, Hate Speech, Medien- und Pragmalinguistik.
- Angela Farrell
- Dr Angela Farrell is Assistant Dean International of the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Limerick, Ireland, and a Lecturer in TESOL/Linguistics, with research interests and publications in second and foreign language pedagogy, migrant education, reflective practice, language awareness and second and foreign language classroom discourse.
- Sandra Ballweg
- Dr Sandra Ballweg is Professor of German as a Second and Foreign Language at Paderborn University with research interests and publications in family language policy, second/multiple language acquisition, multiliteracies, teacher education, L2 writing and other related topics.
- Andrea Daase
- Dr Andrea Daase is Professor of German as a Second and Foreign language at the University of Bremen with research interest and publications in multilingualism and second language acquisition in the school environment, vocational training, and related pre-service teacher education for linguistically diverse classrooms.
- Emilia Wąsikiewicz-Firlej
- Dr Emilia Wąsikiewicz-Firlej is Associate Professor at the School of Languages and Literatures at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland, with research interests spanning the fields of applied linguistics and communication studies, with a particular focus on teaching English as a foreign language, intercultural communication, professional communication and recently on multilingualism and Family Language Policy.
- Mary Masterson
- Dr Mary Masterson is a lecturer in Education at the University of Limerick, Ireland. She is also the national ambassador for the eTwinning European School Partnerships programme in Ireland, and a former secondary school teacher of German, History, Information & Communication Technology. Her research interests focus on contemporary issues in education, education policy, teacher education, digital literacy, language and culture sensitive teaching, and wellbeing.
Interdisziplinäre Verortungen der Angewandten Linguistik Zur gesamten Reihe
Historische Sprachforschung 2020 Bd. 133
- Olav Hackstein (Hg.),
- Martin Joachim Kümmel (Hg.)
ab 85,00 €